In a world that transports families to destinations where family or friends aren’t physically close to help with childcare; parents are facing the daunting challenge of finding a childcare
The Babysitter In a Pinch Difference
- We are open 6 days a week and respond to requests from 8am-10pm M-Sat. No other agency is that dedicated to you and your family’s needs
- We are a small fish in a big pond; that may mean something bad to you but it is a positive to me. This means the owner, me, isn’t just a figurehead and is directly involved with every babysitter, every family, and the success of all relationships built
- We work directly with The Star Institute of Denver (Sensory Processing Disorders for children) by helping visiting families with the childcare necessary for their children while parents attend meetings on how to help their children who have SPD
- We strive to make you feel like you are part of an extended family.
- Our fee and pay structure are straight forward, no hidden fees, and you have access to those costs right on our website….you don’t have to call to find out the rates, nor do you need to spend time trying to find the rates on our website like on other sites.
- We provide paid receipts after service so you can use it to calculate your childcare expenses at the end of the year.
- Our babysitters are paid higher than most industry averages
- The owner still actively babysits to ensure the most coverage possible for emergencies and sick days
- We keep our administration costs low to aid in savings passed down to you
- We consider your family to be precious and will treat your children in that manner
We don’t hire every person that thinks they can be a babysitter.
- We hire experienced, educated babysitters that Babysitters In a Pinch has completed national background checks using the #1 rated background check website online.
- We perform Google search, and social media search on each and every client
- With our criteria for babysitters our staff is small. Rest assured we do everything to make sure that your babysitter requests are fulfilled so much so the owner still goes out babysitting.
- All babysitters have been met and interviewed in-person by the owner, and then references and criminal, social media backgrounds are checked before babysitters are sent to babysit.
Community and Volunteerism
Babysitters In a Pinch hosts events with Catholic Charities and Samaritan house (https://ccdenver.org/)for the wonderful families that have found themselves homeless. For the holiday of 2016 and 2018 we had them come to make gingerbread houses that we provided. We have also hosted swimming, and back to school events. We are always looking for opportunities. We strongly recommend volunteering to our babysitters, and the owner personally volunteers for the Denver Dumb Friends League of Denver (The Humane Society of Denver www.ddfl.org)