In a world that transports families to destinations where family or friends aren’t physically close to help with childcare; parents are facing the daunting challenge of finding a childcare provider they can trust. You can trust Babysitters In a Pinch, located in Denver, CO. We aren’t like any babysitting agency you’re familiar with. We aren’t a “Clearing house” for babysitters like our competitors. We personally, and thoroughly vet every single babysitter that works for us. We are passionate about having parents feel comfortable with the babysitters we send.
We take babysitting for you personally
- We strive to make you feel like you are part of our family
- Our approach to babysitting is quaint, loving, kind and low stress
- We want to be a part of your family NOT a business relationship
- We spend the time to get to know our babysitters personally so we feel confident sending them to your family
- We provide you a valuable resource so you can rejuvenate or have childcare in emergency situations
- We place babysitters that will instill confidence and give you a worry free activity or work day
- The owner still actively babysits to ensure the most coverage possible for emergencies and sick days
- We consider your family to be precious and will treat your children in that manner
We don’t hire every person that thinks they can be a babysitter. We hire experienced, educated babysitters that Babysitters In a Pinch have completed background checks with the #1 rated background check website online.
With our criteria for babysitters our staff is small, and sometimes that means we can’t fill every request. Rest assured we do everything to make sure that your babysitter requests are fulfilled so much so the owner still goes out babysitting.
All babysitters have been met and interviewed in-person, and then references and criminal, social media backgrounds are checked before babysitters are sent to babysit.
Community and Volunteerism
Babysitters In a Pinch hosts events with Catholic Charities and Samaritan house (https://ccdenver.org/)for the wonderful families that have found themselves homeless. For the holiday of 2016 and 2018 we had them come to make gingerbread houses that we provided. We have also hosted swimming, and back to school events. We are always looking for opportunities. We strongly recommend volunteering to our babysitters, and the owner personally volunteers for the Denver Dumb Friends League of Denver (The Humane Society of Denver www.ddfl.org)