Once you sign-up with us, and provide a credit card number; we will, after a babysitting shift, charge your card, and generate a receipt for services that is emailed to you. You no longer have to stop and get cash or write a check for babysitting.
We pay each and every babysitter higher then the average hourly rate for babysitting to attract the professional babysitters you will feel safe leaving your children with.
Our rates in simple and plain language that you can understand.
We don’t charge retainer fees, our one-time fee is really a ONE TIME fee, and then you pay for the service as you utilize the service. If you don’t use the service you don’t get charged. We are a simple agency with you in mind.
One Time Set-up and Application Fee:
$99.99 is charged for fees associated with onboarding new families into our database and systems that keep everyone connected to each other. This fee is NEVER charged again.
- For visiting families this application and agency fee is waived but hourly rates are $26 an hour for 1 to 2 children, $28 an hour for 3-4, etc.
Hourly Rates for Babysitters:
Our pricing structure typically includes:
- Temporary babysitter placement fee
- Hourly wage rate paid to babysitters
- Ongoing professional guidance for you and our babysitters.
- Recruiting costs including national background checks.
- Conflict management between you and our babysitters if necessary.
- Placement for professional fees.
- Access to backup care and emergency backup care.
- Convenience costs incurred for credit card payments, and payment to babysitters. There is a 4-hour minimum.
1-2 children $22.40 per hour
3-4 children $25.20 per hour
5-6 children $28.00 per hour
For families that utilize the service for date nights and the as-needed basis such as appointments, etc you qualify for 1 hour of free babysitting after every 20 visits.