An ideal solution for busy families, is a Family Assistant. A Family Assistant coordinates and organizes daily family activities. Much like personal assistants, A Family Assistant works directly as parents’ helpers, completing a range of tasks, and always includes childcare. Denver families trust Babysitters In a Pinch to provide experienced, professional Family Assistants to ensure that their household is running smoothly. The standard Family Assistant starts at $25.20/hr. Services include (no changing services for the other listed services all Standard Family Assistants include the only the following):
- Always includes childcare
- Calendar coordination for kids, family, and individuals
- Child transportation including to school from school and various activities
- Child wardrobe organization
- Playroom organization
- Dishes and laundry (does not include dish pile up from days of not doing dishes or parties, and laundry for children only)
- Meal planning
Your family can add additional services for $1.75 more an hour for each service added to the standard Family Assistant plan.
Additional services include:
- Grocery shopping
- Meal prep for entire family up to 4
- Prepare school/camp lunches and snacks
- Kitchen organization
- Running errands
- Garbage removal to garbage bins for collection
- Mail and package coordination
- Securing and organizing groups for household cleaning projects
- Coordinating pet services: dog walkers, doggy daycare, poop scooping
- Automobile services: clean, detail, maintain
- Prescription pickup, drop off etc.
- Set appointments: cleaners, contractors, home services
- Home improvement project coordination
- Contractor management: electricians, handymen, landscapers, plumbers, etc
- Travel arrangements: air, rental care, hotel
- Travel reservations: activities, restaurant, event tickets, special occasion requests
- Passport acquisition and renewals
- Travel with assistant services
- Vacation packing/unpacking
We place Family Assistants in Denver for long-term, full-time, and part-time positions. The hourly salary for a Family Assistant is $25.20 – $41.40, depending on the number of services in addition to the standard Family Assistant plan (no switching service from the standard services for other services)credentials, experience, and job requirements.
For a 5 day work week, a daily minimum of 4 consecutive work hours is required (20 hours per week).
For a 2 or 3 day work week, a daily minimum of 8 consecutive work hours is required (16-24 hours per week).
To discuss your individual family’s Family Assistant services please call: 303-323-9886